INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
About Protection of Personal Data
Information and Explicit Consent Text
As Dörter Printing and Packaging, we need to obtain your express consent for the processing and transfer of your personal data in order to comply with the Personal Data Protection legislation regarding the personal data we obtain from you.
Your personal data is collected verbally, in writing or electronically by DÖRTER through automatic or non-automatic methods and through offices, branches, dealers, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar channels. The personal data in question by DÖRTER include new product sales, after-sales, wholesale and retail semi-finished product sales, financing, campaigns, discounts, gift vouchers, product-service promotion, information, personalized advertising, campaign and other benefits to its customers, loyalty programs, It is processed in order to provide various advantages such as sending commercial electronic messages, survey and telemarketing applications, statistical analysis, to carry out studies to improve service quality and to provide better service to its customers, and to outsource services, to offer the benefits of specialized organizations to its customers, It is transferred to dealers and / or centers of DÖRTER, infrastructure providers, third parties from and to whom service is provided and, upon request, to the competent authorities in order to receive service and technology service.
In accordance with the legislation regarding your processed personal data; To learn whether personal data is processed, to request information if personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose, to know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in the country or abroad, to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing , to request the deletion or destruction of personal data, to request the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and / or to notify third parties to whom personal data are transferred, to request that the personal data be deleted or destroyed, to the detriment of the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems. You have the right to object to the occurrence of a result, to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can submit your requests by filling out the Personal Data Protection HR Application Form on our website and sending it to us. After receiving the requests, we will return within 30 days at the latest. Our postal address is İkitelli OSB Mah. Hürriyet Bulvarı SS Deparko San. Sit. Dış Kapı No: 1/26 Başakşehir / İSTANBUL. You can request verbal information by calling our Head Office at 0212 698 91 45. You agree with your express consent that your personal data you will provide to our Company will be processed and transferred within the scope of the above-mentioned information.
OUR HR POLICY ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(EMPLOYEES AND EMPLOYEE CANDIDATES)
As DÖRTER Printing and Packaging, we attach utmost importance to the protection and processing of Personal Data in accordance with the Law No.6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and act with this care in all activities.
From our point of view, the protection and processing of Personal Data is not only the compliance with legislation, but we always put the value we give to people at the basis of our approach.
With this awareness, as the Human Resources Department, we take all administrative and technical measures for the protection and processing of Personal Data. In order to ensure compliance with the policy, we carry out studies to raise awareness of the employees, we implement adaptation processes for new employees, and we make all the arrangements necessary.
What Are Examples of Your Personal Data?
Full Name, Home Address, Email Address, Citizenship Number, Driver’s License Serial Number, ID Serial Number, Fingerprint, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, records of X-ray, MR etc., Blood type, Phone Number, Country, City, Postal Code or District, Age, Gender, Criminal Record, Health records, Bank account number, CV, Academic information, Marriage status, Children’s information, Emergency information, Disability, Military records, etc.
What are the purposes and legal reasons for processing personal data?
Our company has to process, store, record and delete when necessary, the personal data of our employees and employee candidates in order to:
- present upon request of Ministry of Labor and Social Security Institution Inspectors
- keep in database and get in communication when necessary
- use in statistical studies
- present in court and expert examinations
- present to the Local Law Enforcement Forces and Organized Industry Directorate
in accordance with;
- Labor Law No. 4857,
- Social Security and General Health Insurance Law No. 5510,
- Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331,
- Law of Obligations No. 6098,
- Personal Data Law No. 6698 and regulations
Procedure of collecting personal data;
Your personal data is collected by our company; with the job application form, CVs you shared, the job applications made on our website, by filling HR forms defined in our procedures, with the job documents you have given according employment procedures, the forms you fill in during the trainings, with your Minimum Living Allowance Forms, fingerprints and overtime forms obtained for Daily Personnel Tracking System records.
How are personal data stored and protected?
- Your personal data will be kept confidential in our company’s database and systems in accordance with the 12th article of The Law on the Protection of Personal Data; Except for legal obligations and regulations specified in this document, it will not be shared with third parties in any way.
- Our company is obliged to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the The Law on the Protection of Personal Data, to prevent the access of unauthorized persons to the systems and databases where your personal data are stored, and to take software and physical security measures such as access management.
For how long is the personal data stored?
Your Personal Data will be kept by us for as long as you work, and for 10 years if you leave, considering the periods defined in the relevant laws.
What are your rights as per Article 11 of The Law on the Protection of Personal Data?
According the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, you have the right to ask to our company about your personal data
- a)Learning whether it has been processed or not,
- b)Requesting information if processed,
- c)Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately,
- d)To know the third persons to whom they were transferred at home and abroad,
- e)Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed
- f)Requesting anonymization and deletion within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law
- g)Requesting the third parties to be notified of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) above,
- h)To object to the emergence of a result against you because itwas analyzed with exclusively automatic systems,
- i)To demand the compensation, in case you suffer damage due to illegal processing,
Where do I apply for the status of my personal data?
For situations related to your Personal Data defined in this policy, you need to apply to
- E-mail address kvkk@dörtermatbaa.com attached with the Personal Data Protection HR Form, signed and scanned
- or directly to HR Directorate with Personal Data Protection HR Form (KV.04), in person.
How long will it take to get the result for my application about the situation of my Personal Data?
Your request, which you have sent via your petition or e-mail, will be answered within 30 days by the same communication method.